Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, May 24
We passed through many small villages on Thursday
We saw a lot of these beautiful flowers
The elementary kids
Our wild ride to the Nazca lines
Can you see the "alien" design?
How the Inca wrapped their dead
An Inca mummy...you can see the original eyes, hair, etc.
Why the mummies are so well preserved...
Paracas
Friday, May 25
The Candelabro
Ballestas - this does not capture how many birds there were, but is a great shot of the seals.
The dessert terrain
The natural reserve
The travelers
2 comments:
Bidler Letters II
Guess who this is????? ME!!! (Reno) I bet you miss me! Wow, surprising, a lot of people in that place! And the moquitos! I could go on and on…anyways your missing the last days of torture I mean school. Yeah I get to go to Las Vegas on the 8th!
Dear Ms B
Well I hope you are having fun on your trip it looks like you are. Me the end of the years going kind of good. I believe that this summer is going to be one of the best summers. I also got my hair done this weekend it in kinky twist there really cute. I can’t wait to see you next year to discuss my summer with you and for you to share with me your trip and adventures but you are a really cool teacher and your different! Don’t take it the wrong way it’s a good thing your one of a kind you were the only teacher I could talk to or tell personal things to. Just wish the best and see you next YEAR!!!!!!!
By: Yazmand
Rushaun:
Hi. I’m new at this school. I’m writing to you about your trip I just want to say a few words your trip was pretty cool. I like looking a caimen.
Are the places you went to big or small? I don’t think I will last a day there. I thought it was funny when your canoe broke down and when you had to ride on the small boat.
The most thing I like about this thing was the dolphins jumping that was tight.
When I was reading of what you did I was very jealous you. I learned that the Amazon is a river that is in South America. I learned that the Caiman is a lizard. After reading this good blog of yours I really want to go to South America. The river is big! By Gen
Dear Mrs. Bidler—The new stuff you sent to us is cool. It was funny when the boat brock. The harpy eagle is my favirot because it can pick up a monky. Well that’s all. Nice to see you are doing ok. Mike D
Hi how do u do? I wish I could go too. It is so beautiful there. I want to see the dolphins how did they get there? I like the monkeys I wish I can have a monkey. My dad said if I am eally good ican get a monkey. But I have to be really good and I mean really good. I got my late work in. Blake
What I seen were some things I have never seen before. One thing was a sloth. And I also learned that the sloth moves at approximately one-tenth of a mile per hour. I seen a caiman (type of crocodile). It was amazing how that man caught it with his bare hands. Steve P.
What I saw on this site was very interesting I learned that sloths are mamles and move slow, I saw crocodiles, People in the amazon and even a back pack made out of leaves. That’s just amazing! I wouldn’t last 5 days in the amazon without all the facts I learned.—Desmond
Hey Mrs B—I hope you are having a wonderful trip! I’m learning lots of things about the Amazon. I miss having group it was fun. Tons-o-love Ashley B.
Dear Ms. Bidler I have seen dolphins, caimans, monkeys and nets to protect yourselves when the mosquitoes came. I’ve seen the signs they left of the monkey in the vegetation in the fields. The canoe that was really little must have been scary to sit in because it was so tippy. The monkeys must have been an amazing sight to see too. Keep writing. Xavier
HEY Ms. Bidler,
Sounds like your having fun in the Amazon. I really thought the nocturnal monkeys were cool. Haha, it’s to bad those middle school kids flicked you off! I thought the dolphins in the river was pretty cool. You should get a picture if you ever see a sloth again, they look cool. Mike S.
Dear Ms. Bidler, Hey I just got done checking up on your blog. There are some very interesting stories about the Amazon. I could not even imagine more mosquitoes than here in Minnesota. That is so crazy! And nocturnal monkeys seem pretty neat. Well I really hope that you only have more fun. Sincerely, Heather
Dear Mrs. Bidler, Honestly, I did not think that you would get attacked by misquitos. You should have brung us all with you it would have been lots of fun. While your down there don’t get eatin by any lions or anything. Oh yeah and you should try some alligator its actually pretty good, I had some down in Florida. Sincerely, Andrew
Hey Mrs B—Whats crack-a-lackin. We just read your blog. That crazy I would hate to be by all them misquitos. It sounds like you had fun though. I wish I could’ve gone swimming with the dolphins. But I’m like you, the whole swimming in the river thing, yeah, not happen. The people seem nice too. I would have really enjoyed it. I, personally would have been afraid of the whole thing. The caimans , the monkeys, the horrible dreadful disgusting misquitos. Well I hope you have fun on the rest of your trip. We miss ya back here. (Don’t forget the pictures for me) (Take some cool ones like the ones on your blog) You have my address. I would really appreciate it. Airrion
Mrs. Bidler, Hey! Hope everything is working out like planned and expected. We only have like 4 days left of school, I’m so excited for the summer. I’m going to be traveling a lot of places too! We’re going back down to Arkansas to see family and Chicago. Then we’re going to Texas, Atlanta, and Cali. Just not in that particular order. Everyone’s going to be hitting up Valley Fair too. I just really hope all my plans go as…planned!? Other than that, it was really good hearing from you. Well actually reading from you! I also hope you all see a lot more animals and interesting sites. Tell us all about it the next time you see any of us. Always, Ne-Ne (Nina)
Bidler Letters III
Hi Mrs. B. We miss u espaically me I miss you more than anybody. I miss u have a great summer and I got heart for u and I pray for you on your trip. Robertine
What we saw on this site about you visiting the garden city and about the dolphins you saw in the river. And I also saw the type of animals you saw like the caiman, sloth, and the Nocturnal Monkey. And I also saw the Amazon Elementary students learning Math problems. And also heard about your horror stories. This is fun so keep writing. Mario
PS—Mario is the only one who knew what was on the chalkboards! (Mr. E.)
Dear Mrs. Bidler, You had good pictures. I’ve always wanted to leave America but afraid of losing passport. I hear South America is poor (too bad). But there animals must be exciting to watch. I’d love a baby noctural monkey to take care of and maybe raise….naw. Love, Brian
Dear Mrs. Bidler, On your website I saw a bunch of animals that I never even knew existed like the noctearnal monkey and the sloth. I learned how much water the Amazon river discharges into the ocean every year, day, and second. From The new kid Dan
Dear Mrs. Bidler, I hope your enjoying your time in Peru I learned a lot about it. Inca people and how they lived life. How they build their cities from Rock and line it into a perfect stack or wall that a Razor Blade couldn’t fit through the cracks. And how they built bridges out of grass. I would never go one one. Not even Bill Gates paid me 1 million dollars, But I’ll do it for a billion. I might actually go down there in the summer if we can afford the trip. Which I highly guarantee I will not go. Mario and I tried to teach some of the kids some Spanish for part of the class. Some of the kids learned it and some were kind of frustrating to deal with. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.
Josh
Hey Mrs. B. whatz up with you. How’s wherever u r. $ for college is cheap down there. So how has it been down there? Have you seen a pink dolphin? Well I think that I will talk to ya later. Peace Out, Brandon W.
Hello There! I wanted to let you know I think that your adventures and stories about south America are very exciting to read and I think you should write abook or short story about them! If you did I would totally read it! I would rather be there than school that’s for sure. I can’t believe it only costs about 8$ to go to the U of L. I wish it was like that here, if it was I’m sure that there would be a lot more employed people in America. Is $ 8 a lot of money there? Cause maybe it is… like the money in Mexico and here are totally different. The other day we got to be with Mr. Vevea’s class, and we had a good time doiong research on the animals there! Looking through your pictures are very cool! I like the one of the flowers. I would think that the garden city would be some where else, but I guess I was wrong. Hope you have fun there and I hope the rest of your trip goes smoothly! Zachary
Post a Comment